Hey guys, today we are going to show you how you can view saved WiFi Password on Android. Similarly, this article is specially for those who actually don’t know this trick. As we know that world has stuck on phones after android inception. At last what are things that make people addictive of phone and gadgets? The answer is simple and that is Internet that change the whole world because of its ability. Similarly, it doesn’t matter where we are and who we’re, we all get benefits of internet connectivity in our android phones. People now a days, use WiFi that can be automatically get connected when you gets in range of particular WiFi. Your phones may be connect to many WiFi connections such as neighbor, your home’s Network, office Wifi or friends Wifi etc. Moreover, you don’t need to connect wifi connection again after settings password on your phone.
How to View Saved WiFi Password on Android Without Root
As we know better that mostly wifi connections are protected with specific password. Similarly, We need to enter the specific password to access wifi connection on our cell phones. Now guys here challenges lies for you, a lot of people cannot remember different passwords for different networks. So, today in this article we are going to show you the amazing trick. With the amazing trick, you can find wifi password on your android phone. Furthermore, if you even forget or lost wifi password so you can find it without rooting android phone. By the way, you can do this trick by rooting your android device. The process is quite simple but may time taking for you. All you need to to is to follow all the procedure so you can find your wifi password without rooting device. Isn’t amazing guys? Follow the simple steps from below so let’s have look.
Method 1: View Saved Password on Android using Wireless Router IP
This method is quite simple and easy to use to find wifi password. In this method user need to get in administrative panel of wireless router they use. There are simple steps to find the specific wifi password that we are going to share you in this article.
- Firstly, you need to checkout wireless router and then get in admin panel as well.
- In such case, if you don’t know about the wireless router that you are using. Then go to your browser and type these address on your address bar. “192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1”.
- In the next step, it will ask you to enter the username and password.
- You can enter admin on both fields username and password because (admin) is default password on many wireless devices.
- Now we know the router they are using. When you gets in the settings of wireless router then go to Wireless after then tap on Wireless Security.
- There you can see the save wifi password on the wireless security section. The process is so simple and convenient to use.
Method 2: View Saved WiFi Password using ADB Drivers on PC
This method is also simple and easy to perform as well. It will involve you become an developer of your phone. So, we’ve shared the simple steps at below that you need to follow and do exactly as we mentioned here.
- First, you need to enable developers option on your phone. Go to Phone settings and then tap on About Phone. After getting in About phone, you need to tap on build number for 6-7 times until it shows you the message that developer option enabled.
- The next step is to enable USB debugging option from your phone. To enable it go back to your phone settings and then tap on developer option and turn on USB debugging option from there.
- Now you’ve to download the ADB drivers on your PC which is the most important part of an article.
- You should also download and install platform tools on your PC. Now navigate to that folder where you have download this tool on your computer. Usually it will be on Local Disc C.Download ADB
- Now hold the shift key from your keyboard with the right click on folder. It will show you the option like “Open command window here”. Click on this option.
- We need to make sure that ADB drivers are working properly so we need to test to ensure. To continue the test, connect your device with your PC/Laptop. Now go to command Prompt and type ‘adb services’ and press the enter button. If ADB drivers are working properly then it will display the devices on the list.
- Here is the important step you need to follow and write the command. ‘adb pull /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
- c:/wpa_supplicant.conf.’ This command will take your files from your Android phone and then transfer into your PC/Laptop in Local Disc C.
- There you will see a notepad file that you need to open. You will see the passwords there which are ready to use.
So, guys these are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to view saved wifi passwords. We’ve shared two different methods for you in this article. Now its upto you that which method is helpful for you. You may find your wifi password by the method 1 if you never find then you can use the second method as well. This is how you can actually find specific password for specific wifi connection. You can bookmark our page so you won’t miss any update from us.
The Bottom Line
So, guys this was the briefing about how we can view saved wifi passwords from Android Devices. We’ve shared all the necessary information regarding article. All you have to do is to follow all the instructions carefully and do exactly as we mentioned on this article. Moreover, we also have attached some screenshots for you so you can understand the process conveniently. If you have any questions regarding this topic then you can ask us by leaving you comments in comment section.
There is no purpose to root your android device. Rooted devices can be loose their warranty that won’t be accepted by its sellers. So, it doesn’t mean to root your android phone in this case, By the way, these are just two methods in this article while you can do other stuff by researching on it on your android phone. Share this article with your friends as many as you can. Stay tuned at modapkplus for more cool & amazing stuff like this.