For instant messages there is no best and amazing app like WhatsApp in the world. This is the most popular messages application worldwide with the downloads reaches more than to 1 Billion. Everyone’s have the WhatsApp on their smartphones, it will never wrong to say that there is no need other then WhatsApp on the devices.
From 2010 to till now it has added many features like voice calls, emoji, video calls, GIFs, stickers. sending documents. Most of the people are concerned about privacy do you? Do you want to protect and hide your conversations with a password so you are on the right place on the right time. In this article i will help you to find what you.
WhatsApp basically keeps it UI (user interface) simple and limited features compared to others like , Hike, WeChat and messenger apps. No compromises on the security and privacy and whatsapp enhanced it security by upgrading it to end to end encryption.Well, there are many whatsapp mods available on the internet which have many features comparison to official whatsapp.
If you want to become power user by enhancing the functionalities of whatsapp then follow this article.
How To Lock WhatsApp Conversations with GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is the modified app with is quiet similar with the official whatsapp but with the extend features then original. From this GBWhatsApp you can use dual whatsapp accounts, hide last seen, use different themes in whatsapp and much more.
This article is just for you with the help of lock your chats and ensure your privacy. You have to just follow on the steps given below. Also check out the Whatsapp tips and tricks which was posted in this site earlier.
Lock WhatsApp Chat Procedure
- First download and install the GBWhatsApp on your phone from given this link
- Must set backup your chat in official whatsapp. To do it navigate to settings>>Chat>>backup. backup your chat and save it now you have to uninstall the official whatsapp.
- now go to downloaded location and install the GBWhatsApp on your phone.
- Before install the app just go to settings>>Security>>unknown Sources and enable it so you may no face any installation error.
- just open the app on the welcome screen and restore your chat from restore button, now tap on the agree and move on the next page for register.
- on the next provide your phone number that you use on original whatsapp and verify it.update it with your name. when all goes OK then you will be directed on home screen where you will find contacts and chats.
Now most awaited step that you are looking for is privacy.
- Now go to settings and tap on the options. just find the lock option and create a pass-code and set your desired 4 digit pass-code.
- when it all done come to the action guys. choose your conversation that you want to lock tap on the options and look up the chat lock option and enable the pass-code for your conversation.
- You have done beautifully. Now, whenever you open the it a pass-code message will pop up. So, your privacy is set, if you want to disable it you can disable it by following steps mentioned above and choose unlock chat.
More Features of GBWhatsApp
GBWhatsApp have not only single feature it has many exciting features that are given below.
|Can share files more than 30 MB whereas 16 MB is use in whatsapp.|
|you can send any kind of files and documents.|
|customize the tick marks for each conversation.|
|Can use status by posting with 250 characters.|
|Files can be send more than 16 MB.|
Also check out the hide online status with the GBWhatsApp
Archive Whatsapp Conversations (Hide)
This method is basically use in official whatsapp an common feature for the users to hide their chat temporary in conversation list. To do this just hold the conversation option will be pop up just archive it after this chat will be hide.
Lock Whatsapp Conversations With Third Party Apps
If you want to protect your whatsapp chat by third party app then you can lock your chat with third party also like App Lock, CM Security, 360 Security. Just download and install your favorite app and follow the instructions in order to lock you whatsapp chat.
I hope you like this tutorial if you face any problem regarding GBWhatsApp, installation or anything else so, you can ask me i will try to help you within time as soon as possible. Share this article with your friends and feel free to comments about anything related to this article. For more tricks and tweaks just visit ModApkPlus. Thanks for your support and love.