Whatsapp is the most commonly instant messaging app in the world now a days. Similarly, texting is one of the straightforward way to communicate with your friend or someone love. Have you ever texted wrongly to someone and regretted later that what you did? Or you might be sent message to wrongly recipient. Absolutely, you may be did it in your life as other do in some situation. In this case, you always wish to remove the already sent sms that your wrongly send to anyone. So friends, in whatsapp you can do it, yes your dreams come true with your whatsapp messaging app on your device.
In recent times, whatsapp has launched the best feature that you can delete the sent sms from recipient inbox. Message can be in form of any format such as, text, GIF, image, video and any other file.Similarly, you can delete sms in your inbox and from recipient inbox as well. So, what is the problem now? Let me clear one thing that in order to delete the sms from recipient inbox, recipient will be alerted when you’ll delete the sms. Whereas, you cannot delete the sms 7 minutes after sending it, We all know that. But we always come with the best solution for your always here.
if your message has delivered means double click show but never ready by someone means blue tick never shows then you can get redeem from this situation. While other side in official whatsapp you can’t allow to delete sms 7 minutes after sending it. Now i am gonna reveal this trick which will help you out in this matter. Some loopholes in your device can be able to delete your sms after the time limit passed. The procedure given below is just for the official whatsapp. By the way, if you don’t wanna take longer procedure then you can install the GBWhatsApp, Whatsapp Plus and YOWhatsApp. In these apps you can delete the sms at anytime without change any time and date on your cell phones.
How To Delete Whatsapp Messages After 7 Minutes
- First you have to disconnect your WiFi and data connection on your device.
- Go to Settings>>Apps and then find out the whatsapp application.
- After go to whatsapp tap on Force Close, there might be warning popup that apps can face issue but ignore this alert and continue.
- Now clear the whatsapp from your recent apps.
- Now go back in settings and then go to your Time and Date.Just disable the Auto-time and Auto-time zone both options.
- just enter that time in which you send the message that has to be delete.
- Go back to whatsapp and select the message you want to delete then tap on delete icon.
- Option “delete for everyone” will be visible for you. You can now delete the message from your inbox as well as recipients inbox.
- Go back to settings and setup your settings by default and turn on your WiFi/Data connection.
- Launch whatsapp again and you will see that message will be delete.
So guys, how was the tutorial? I think this was the simple method to delete the sent sms. All you need to do is to follow all these steps carefully and just do as i mentioned above. This tutorial not specially only for android devices as well as for iPhone too. I know iOS user are smiling right now and they are happy to read it too. Now you don’t need to worry about sending wrongly sms to anyone and don’t need to regret on it anymore. I hope you love this tutorial. Share this article with your friend as many as you can. Furthermore, let us know your issues and problem you face on any topic in our blog. Stay tuned with modapkplus for more cool tips and tricks. Thank you so much for your love and support.