Do you need to send whatsapp conversation to someone? Obviously taking chat screenshots and send complete conversation to anyone is complex. So, if you want to convert your whatsapp chat to text format and wanna readout whole messages then this article is for you. Whatsapp that is most famous, useful IM app globally and well known for its features and security.
How To Convert Whatsapp Chat To Text File
Similarly, everyone has the whatsapp on their phones which is the necessity these days. Whatsapp got updates on regular basis and some are still in progress. However, whatsapp chat is secure with end to end encryption which is difficult to get whole chat at one place. So, today in this article we are here with the simple trick for getting whole chat in text format so that you can easily read without decrypt it. Also checkout the GBWhatsApp and Whatsapp APK.
Before we go to the next point, make sure you should have your email and Gmail app on your phone. Method is so simple, all you need to do is just make your email if you’ve no otherwise continue by reading this article. After setup your email second thing you need to do is just follow these simple steps to convert your whole whatsapp chat to text. Moreover, don’t forget to checkout “How to save whatsapp stories on android”? Now, let’s get to straight point. We have provided screenshots below so that you can understand better without any interruption.
Convert Whatsapp Chat Into TEXT Format With Easy Steps.
- Open whatsapp and then go to settings.
- After go to settings, find out chat option and Tap on it.
- In chat option, Now go to chat history.
- You’ll see some option there regarding chat history.
- You should go to Email Chat that will be above in options.
- After go to Email Chat now you have to select your chat that you want to convert in to text format.
- When you select the chat, two options will be popup with Without Media and Attach Media. Choose the option as per your requirement.
- After this a next box will be open and will ask to you choose Email App then you should select Gmail.(If its continue default with Gmail app then no to worry).
- When Gmail app open then go to three doted options on the top corner of your screen and then choose Save Draft.
- It will be save in Drafts then go to draft option on your Gmail App.
- Your saved drafted will be show there, Now open the draft that you have saved and then you will see an attachment with two symbols.
- Now select first symbol. It will download the attachment on your phone.
- Open the attachment after download, It will open it to text viewer/editor. If you don’t have then download it from your Play Store.
- You have done!
So guys, this was the easy trick to get whatsapp whole chat in text format. I hope you like this article. You can view this whole conversation in text viewer/editor and word pad, notepad as well. Share this article with your friends and also share your experiences with us. If any questions raised on your mind regarding this article so you can ask us by your comments. Have fun. Keep visit modapkplus for more cool stuff and tips.